Oct 22, 2008

On Scat......

I was trying to find the Lord Boothby prostitute pics ans I ran across this little discussion
3sum's - Page 2 - Chatter - Digital Spy Forums:
Originally Posted by rampagejackson
You fail to understand my point.

I'm not saying everyone can enjoy it, I'm saying that broadminded people accept and tolerate the fantasies of others whether they float their boat or not.

I'm not into feet or period play, but I'm cool with the ideas that others may like it.


No I see your point very, very clearly rj.

I just do not understand it. I can not grasp how another human being would enjoy eating, watching, touching, or smelling another persons big, fat, smelly shite for sexual pleasures!

Right boring myself on this with you, we will never agree so you poo away till your hearts content. I wont judge.

But I still think it is rank, wrong and very very un-sexual.

No comments: