Nov 7, 2008

My Hero

I love the smoke in his mouth when he plays!!!

Despite prodigious consumption of cigarettes and Diet Coke, Daly has never conquered his weight problem; he refused to partake in the British Open Champions Dinner because "You can't get this fat boy into a suit." He has admitted the only reason he does not lift weights is because the health club does not let him smoke there and he would get sick after he worked out."

* "I know there's a lot of guys who would love to see me fail. Well, good. Let 'em. I'm glad."
* "There are probably some things I could do to keep my flexibility up, but I'd rather smoke, drink Diet Cokes and eat."
* "Seems I used to do everything like I was on a mission. If it was alcohol, I wanted to drink till I couldn't see straight. If it was golf, I wanted to beat everybody's brains out. If it was driving, I can get there faster'n you can... I was stubborn as hell. I had no direction."
* "Nobody can know what's in my heart. Nobody can know what I'm thinking. I know what I've got to do."[9]
* "I believe nicotine plus caffeine equals protein."
* “My life is upside-down right now. No matter what I do, it’s wrong. I’m thinking of writing a new song. I’ll call it, ‘I guess it’s my fault, even when it’s not my fault.”’
* "Some folks say I don't deserve such a beautiful wife. But hey, I earn money. Surely that is a reason!"

No comments: